AquaThane™ is a family of all water blown Rigid Urethane Foam Plural Component Systems. AquaThane™ systems are used in molded applications such as simulated wood products, flotation foam, plastic mold reinforcement, taxidermy foam, and pour-in-place insulated and non-insulated applications.
- Contain no halogenated blowing agents
- Based on MDI Isocyanates
- Density ranges from 3 to 45 lbs/cu. ft.
- Available with colorants, UV inhibitors, antistats, fire-retardants, and anti-oxidants
- AquaThane™ technology is compatible with low and high-pressure processing equipment
- Roto-molded versions available
- Sprayable versions available
AquaThane™ is available in 1gal, 5gal, 15gal, 55gal and totes.